At Alpine Spine Center it is our goal to provide comprehensive and timely consultations, so that you may begin to understand the nature of your condition and address your symptoms with an appropriate treatment plan.
Upon arrival, please register at the front desk. Personal and insurance information will be verified. Here you will
also be asked to fill out forms so that we have a full and complete understanding of both your current overall health
status and the specifics of your presenting problem. If you had filled out the forms prior to your arrival, this will be
After your examination and consultation, you will receive an explanation of what is thought to be your current
problem, and treatment options on how to proceed to address your diagnosis. This may include further
diagnostic studies, physical therapy, diagnostic and/or therapeutic injections, consultations with other specialists, or a discussion of surgical treatment options.
Please Bring To Your Appointment:
- All radiology studies pertaining to your current medical problem.
- Prior medical records when possible, such as operative reports, EMG and nerve conduction results.
If you have difficulty obtaining these prior to your visit, feel free to call our office and we will try to
help you as best we can.
- A complete list of all medications you are currently taking
- Your insurance card, co-payment, and billing form.
- The names phone numbers and addresses of all physicians involved in your care. Please be sure to
include your Primary Care Physician's contact information.